- Fully fitted kitchen with marble worktops
- Electric AGA, fridge and dishwasher
- Sitting room with inglenook fireplace and log burning stove
- Two beautiful ensuite bathrooms
- Luxurious bedroom with king size bed
- Second bedroom with twin beds
- Many original features
- Flat screen digital TVs in sitting room and bedrooms
- Wireless internet connection
- All household linens are included
The beautifully furnished sitting room has a sofa and easy chairs that can be positioned to enjoy the ambience of the log burning stove which is set in the splendid inglenook fireplace. This sitting room has direct access to the patio area and the rose garden is perfect for al fresco dining, reading or just relaxing.
The fully fitted kitchen is equipped with modern appliances including an electric AGA cooker, fridge dishwasher and Belfast sink. The white painted dresser and dining table with oak surfaces reflect the exposed beams.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and matching furniture continues the light, country feel. The en-suite bathroom includes a bath and generous shower area. The second bedroom is a sunny twin-bedded room with lovely views of the garden. Its characterful bathroom has a free standing bath and matching suite.